A Small-Town Criminal Defense Lawyer Who Gets Results
You have options after being charged with a criminal offense, and exploring every possibility is critical. With over 25 years’ experience handling criminal cases, Mitch is the one to contact to obtain the best possible outcome in your case. We have helped our clients to have their sentences reduced, charges dropped, cases dismissed and charges reduced, and have obtained plenty of outright acquittals. Our lawyer is an aggressive advocate for our clients and will not judge you, no matter the charge.
He Will Work With You One-On-One To Fight The Charges
We know how a charge can take a toll on your personal and professional life. You may feel judged by your own family, friends and society even if you have not been proven guilty. This is unacceptable. We can review the evidence that is stacked against you and collect evidence of our own for every charge.
Mitch represents clients who are facing charges of:
- Driving under the influence (DUI)
- Drug possession
- Violent offenses
- Sex crimes
- Traffic crimes
- Property crimes
Know What To Do If You Are Charged With A Criminal Offense
Prosecutors and investigators may try to intimidate you into accepting a plea bargain or incriminating yourself. They can say anything to try and trick you into saying something that can be used against you.
Here is what you should do if you have been charged with a criminal offense.
- Stay silent – You do not have to speak to the police, investigators or prosecutors. Anything you say can be used as evidence against you.
- Contact a lawyer – Our lawyer can inform you of your rights, speak on your behalf and put you on an even playing field.
- Stay off social media and make your accounts private – If you are under investigation, anything you post on social networking sites could be entered into evidence to build the prosecutor’s case.
- Do not lose hope – A charge is not a sentence. You have the right to fight back, and we can help you do it.
Contact Mitchell Warnock, LLC, For A Complimentary Consultation
You can call us directly from jail to learn your rights. We can also meet with you at the jail to discuss what you can expect throughout the criminal proceedings. Call my office at 478-275-8119 or request more information online today.